6.05.2006

Fat-Free Pi

Yay! I finally finished knitting the kitty pi for Criquette and Bitsy BT. The pattern came from www.wendyknits.net. Check out her site, especially the gallery of happy kitties baking in their own little pi shells. I hope to felt it this weekend and will post pics. Fingers crossed it won't be a cat-tastrophe.

We had a severe Tstorm tonite - fortunately no tornadoes but lots of very loud thunder. All of the girls are hiding, so I can't persuade any of them to pose on the unfelted kitty pi. Maybe tomorrow...

Meanwhile, here's a picture of my kitty nephew, Gumbo Ya-Ya. He's a real party dude, if you know what I mean. He lives in Mardi Gras territory and wasn't about to let some old hurricane stop his fun this year. Don't ask what he had to flash to get these beads or he'll have to give you some Cajun-style catitude.

No comments: