11.04.2007

Vote For Bossy

One of the very few blogs that I read on a regular basis that does not contain knitting content (not even yarn) is I Am Bossy. It's gotten to where I put on some Depends before I sit down to read it. If you are easily offended, love George Bush, or don't want to end up spending a couple of hours checking out her archived posts, you may want to stay away. But if you decide to visit, spend a little time looking around. I think you will be amused. And then please GO VOTE FOR BOSSY (I am not yelling but I am using a bossy tone of voice).


2 comments:

Dianne said...

I'm so excited about Jen's (my niece) new job at the cat sanctuary. I'd be happy to pass something along to her. Send me your email and I'll email you my snail-mail address. My email is dwood333 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Life's a Stitch said...

Sounds like my kind of place, I'll go check it out,
Li