3.01.2008

What's On Your iPod?

I copied this fun little meme from Average Jane's blog. I had no idea all the things I could get Trixiebelle Jr. (my iPod) to do until I played this game.

Open up your iTunes and fill out this survey, no matter how embarrassing the responses might be.

How many songs total: 2656
How many hours or days of music: 7 days
Most recently played: You - Lucy Pearl/Q-Tip/Snoop Dogg
Most played: (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace Love & Understanding - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Most recently added: I'm Shipping up To Boston - Dropkick Murphy's

Sort by song title:
First Song: Abandon - Jason Morant
Last Song: Zydeco Extravaganza - Zydeco Force

Sort by time:
Shortest Song: Yakuza Oren 1 - Kill Bill Vol 1 - :23
Longest Song: Stormy Monday (Live) - 12:49

Sort by album:
First album: Abandon - Jason Morant
Last album: 80 - BB King

First song that comes up on Shuffle: Precious Illusions - Alanis Morissette

Search the following and state how many songs come up:
Death - 19
Life - 52
Love - 242
Hate - 3
You - 383
Sex - 5

I got lucky - none of my dorky songs popped up. So I decided to add this section:

Coolest song in your library: Enough Cryin - Brook Lynn/Mary J. Blige
Dorkiest song in your library: so many, it's hard to pick just one, and of course it's pretty subjective - probably a tie between the soundtrack for The Wizard of Oz (which I sing along with, since I know all of the words) and YMCA by The Village People (yes, I sing and dance along to this one!)

Consider yourself tagged if you want to play. Leave a comment so I can read yours.

No comments: