1.20.2009

Whiskers on Wednesday: Easily Amused

I am lucky to be owned by two kitties who are not only adorable, but are easily amused. They enjoy a wide variety of hobbies, such as...

...garden gazing...




...jigsaw assembling...



...birdie catching...



...paper romping...


...salsa dancing...


...and, of course, yarn wrestling.

But even the most fun-loving kitties get bored with their amusements and wish for a new entertainment. And I think I've found just the thing. Don't you think they'll just love their new BFF?


6 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

How cool! I used to have a gerbil when I was a kid and my cat loved to sit and watch it. :-) I had one of those huge tubular deals that snaked all over my desk from the main cage.

Love the pictures of the cats, btw. :-)

Sue said...

Do the cats have access to a computer?

Lapdog Creations said...

Cute - I esp love those first 2 pics!

Dianne said...

Wow, they put in some long days! I hope they are getting their proper nap time in during the day!

Lynn said...

more like jigsaw decontruction!! LOL

dogquilter said...

I love it! Spunky sits at the computer so I'm sure you'll be begging for your turn in no time at all ;)