9.04.2007

You Are Invited To Play it Forward

I saw this on Nichole's blog (hi Nichole!) and thought it was such a great idea that I signed up. And now I am inviting 3 of you to play it with me. Here are the details:

This is the "Pay It Forward" exchange, based on the concept of the movie where acts of kindness are done without expecting anything in return...just passing it on, with the hope that the recipients of your kind acts will pass it along to someone else. Here's how it works: I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what the gift will be yet, and it won't be sent this month and maybe not next month either, but it will be sent within 6 months and that's a promise! What you have to do in return then is "pay it forward" by making the same promise on your blog.

If you want to play, let me know. If you want to comment but not play, that's okay! And whether or not you are playing this game, why not pay it forward in real life and do a random act of kindness to someone this week?

3 comments:

RandomRanter said...

That sounds like such a cool idea.

Sonya said...

I'm game. I will post the same over on the skein.

Faren said...

Alright, I've been thinking about this, and I think I'll sign up if you haven't reached your quota yet!