1.07.2008

Hot Cocoa Scavenger Hunt

The Mmmm... Hot Chocolate swap is off to a fun start with a scavenger hunt game. I had a great time reading through everyone's blogs to find the answers and it was really fun finding people I had a lot in common with. I have a few more (in our group) to read - I have bookmarked several so I can go back and visit and read more of their blogs.

1. Who's favorite animal is an Otter?
Anne K (they're on my list, too!)

2. Name someone who prefers whipped cream with their hot cocoa
Alex E, Ashley C, Tanya

3. Find 3 people who live outside of the United States
Alex E, Ana-Sofia, Angie H, Clarissa

4. Name a fan of Harry Potter
Anne K, Ashley R, Debbie W, Michelle

5. Name someone who crochets
Alex E, Ana-Sofia, Cathy D, Felicia

6. Name someone who DOES NOT have a healthy supply of notions
Ana-Sofia, Angie H, Ashley R, Cathy D, Debbie W


7. Name someone who has NOT put up their questionnaire yet (just put a date with your answer in case they put it up after seeing their name listed somewhere ;-) )
Angela A-H (1-7), Brenda (1-7), Natalie M (1-7)

8. Who likes to have Kahlua, Baileys, or Peppermint Schnapps in their cocoa?
ME! And my fellow lushes are Annemarie & Carly,

9. Name someone who knits fingerless gloves as a 'quick knit'
Ashley R, Rachel C, Kris l

10.Name someone who's looking forward to gardening this spring.
Mia, Ashley C, Michelle J (and me!)

11.Who's favorite way to drink cocoa is with a gorgeous Frenchman, while overlooking the eiffel tower from a French Cafe? (I'm right there with you... well at the table next to yours!)
Kris L

12.Name someone who's favorite animal is NOT a dog or house cat
Amanda D, Clarissa, Jan, Sharon K, Kena

13. Name someone who's favorite treat is NOT chocolate.
Alex E, Alice A, Cathy D, Michelle

14. Who plays Candyland?
That would be me.

15. Name someone who DOESN'T get the winter blahs
Ashley C, Cathy D, Michelle (I'm a winter-lover too)

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

Holy Cow! You're fast! I'm with you on the Kahlua. . . YUM!!

I see you like swapping. . . I'm hosting one that starts in Feb (signups are open now) if you want to check it out: knittersscavengerhunt.blogspot.com