1.02.2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had wonderful holidays full of family and friends, good food and lots of laughter. I certainly did. My visit to New Orleans did not last nearly long enough, but I guess the sign of a good visit is leaving before you're sick of the people and the place. We had a wonderful time in New Orleans and I will tell you all about it when I get all of my photos downloaded.

I am looking forward to catching up with you all over the next few days. We are hosting the Christmas celebration for Mr. C's family on Sunday, and I have a fun brunch menu I am trying. I'll take pictures and post recipes of whatever turns out good.

Finally, I would like to wish all of you a healthy, prosperous and love-filled 2009. Full of yarn, of course.

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Looking forward to hearing/seeing about your trip!

Happy New Year!