9.27.2006

Funky Scarf Sneak Peak

I cast off the funky scarf last night and is she a cutie! I am giving a sneak peak only because I have to give her a little Eucalen bath, give her some shape and add a final funky touch and then she will be ready for her full pictorial spread.



I hope my secret pal likes her. She wanted a funky pattern and this pattern is about as funky as this novice knitter could be. So I used a self-striping, soft yarn in beautiful fall colors (since she loves autumn) to kick up the funk a notch. I like it so much, I am going to make one for myself! The photo is a little misleading because the magenta color isn't quite so neonish in normal light.

And Criquette has been helping me get my housework done so I have more time to knit. Here she is taking a little snooze before folding mountains of towels. Now if only I could get her interested in vacuuming...

No comments: